euphrasie


I spotted her flipping through the pages of my Stylelikeu book and found her to be so naturally stunning. Did some research and learned that Euphrasie Villalard (kick ass name, right?) is actually a model. The 21-year-old French belle was initially signed with Premier in London two weeks before her first show with Ashish in 2009 which she found to be more exciting than nerve-racking. She moved onto New York Models Management and is now signed with Swedish agency Visage.

I haven't seen as much of her around as I would like to, but I find her incredibly endearing. During her interview with Stylelikeu the dark blonde, green-eyed beauty revealed that she has a collection of empty Ben & Jerrys cartons that she's eaten in the past. She also plans on starting a handbag line made of old jeans.

Side note: she shops at Monk in Brooklyn. (I adore her style so I thought it was only fitting to include that nugget of info...)








Gorgeous video by Anna Wolf for Untitled Magazine. Enjoy!


photos: thefashionspot.com forums, stylelikeu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment