straightened out

hokay, sew.

I tried the Bumble and Bumble samples of their new "Straight" line and I'm pretty happy with the results.

I, however, can't lie to you guys when I say that I used waaaayayyahayhayhayyy too much of the creme product in my hair. It made it very soft and somewhat faster to blow-dry. But because of the copious amount that I used, my hair looked a tad greasy from the get-go. Also, I watched the "how-to" videos on their website and it said to use the creme from root to tip, which is exactly what I did. Howeva I've come to find out that you should never ever ever ever do that. Even when a product says to. Just don't. Never add product to your roots, it's so unnecessary. All it does is make your hair look greasy (and this is coming from someone with super dry hair). Your roots produce natural oils anyway so there is no point in adding product there. When you put crap in your hair, stick to the ends.

Anywho, deze r da rezultz.

b4:

aftur:


I'm in the midst of trying the products out again tonight. This time, with less...

3 comments:

  1. Wow- what a difference! You look great either way! I'm so glad we were able to connect on ifb - Great blog!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look amazing either way!!!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    www.styleandfashionlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing bought ways.

    Have a sweet weekend.
    Tereza

    P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete